Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A little bit more about Painted Pretty Designs

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. lately. As some of you know, I've started a business called Painted Pretty Designs and didn't realize just how quickly business would pick up! I am so thankful for that, but between a new baby, a new business and a house that hasn't had my attention in 9 months, it's a tad hard to sit down and write on top of it all. But I'm back (hopefully), because I have a LOT of stuff to share with you guys. Really awesome dinners, desserts, workouts, house tips, and more!

But right now I just want to share a little bit more about Painted Pretty Designs. I started Painted Pretty Designs so that I could be a work at home mom for my little man. I've never been good with sitting still for too long, and I like to be able to bring home some of the bacon as well ;).  But how can I leave my little man everyday!?  I just didn't think I could.

Right now, I only have one section of Painted Pretty Designs open, Kitchen Painted Pretty. It's a shop full of mostly ceramics that are hand painted by moi! The most popular items are my Long Distance Mugs. It's just the most adorable way to tell someone you are missing them. Here is just one that I offer:
And with Valentine's Day quickly approaching, I'm getting swamped as thought it's Christmas all over again!

I also started another section of Painted Pretty Designs that will be offering Jewelry and accessories (Jewels Painted Pretty). However, since I am so swamped with Kitchen Painted Pretty, I have hired some help for Jewels Painted Pretty, so although it won't be 100% my work, I promise it will still be gorgeous!

Well, I've got to run! I'm listening to a screechy little man that needs to eat, take a bath and be put to bed! Hopefully I'll be back later to give you a very delicious recipe (or something just as yummy to take home!).

Good-bye for now!
Lauren Elizabeth

*Mug shown is $22 and can be purchased here!

No comments:

Post a Comment