Thursday, July 11, 2013

Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki

This is another meal that I make at least once a week.  It is so absolutely delicious and I don't have to do anything but throw everything in the crock-pot and let it do it's job! :)  What more could a new mom want?  This dinner looks and tastes like you did a lot more than just throw it in the crock-pot.  Not to mention, I love the way my house smells after I'm done cooking in the crock-pot.  You walk in and are immediately hit with the sweet scent of dinner!

To save on money and extra unnecessary trips to the store, I like to buy these ingredients in bulk (except for the chicken, unless frozen).  I usually go to Costco:)

Ready for this truly simple recipe!?

Here we go...

Ingredients:
1lb of diced chicken
1 cup of chicken broth
1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce
1/3 cup of brown sugar
3 cloves of minced garlic
Rice

  1. Mix together the chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and minced garlic
  2. Add chicken and stir to coat
  3. Cook on low 4-6 hours
  4. Serve over rice!  
So delicious!  I didn't take pictures because, well quite frankly, mine turned out looking like dog food bits :/ haha.  I was actually scared to taste it at first but after I did... OMG!  Heavenly!  I fell innnn lOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment